- After graduating, the poor Duan Jiaze inherited a private zoo. He signed a contract and welcomed Luya, Daji, Bai Suzhen, black bear and other “animals”. Since then, he was so worried that he has been dreaming about customer traffic. Since then, the first zoo to implement a classification system has appeared, anyone under 21 years old cannot visit Luya. Since then, demons, ghost and monks from the previous era are seething. … Many years later, Duan Jiaze and Luya imitated a dialogue at the annual meeting. Duan Jiaze: Luya didn’t even attend elementary school, he has been a jobless citizen wandering for thousand of years. Afterwards he found a job, that is, to be an animal at the zoo. Luya: …
- Creatures that were supposed to exist only in fiction were running rampant throughout the world, drawing civilization close to its demise. That day, I, the protagonist, noticed that there was a special skill dwelling within me. Leveling up the more she fights and gaining new skills as well as the ability to harness magic in turn, a high school girl who was once a shut-in was integrated into a group of people the system labels as, “players.” She makes the decision to exterminate the monsters and save the people around her, enjoying the laid-back life the end of the world has brought her all the while.
- Tiararose was supposed to be disengaged and exiled from the country. “This was the Otome game I had played!” She realized on the day before the story’s ending――……. Shall I wait for the judgment? But, I did not do anything too cruel……. Thinking so, the ending continues. But, during the judgement――something that was not possible in the game happened. The neighboring crown prince courted the villainous daughter Tiararose.
- There is only one Magi Craft Meister in the world. After the death of the last Meister over one thousand years ago, Jin Nidou was transported to another world in order to succeed her will. After obtaining the knowledge of the Magi Craft Meister, Jin attempts to use a warp gate but it malfunctions, transporting him to an unknown place. Along with that, an automata he recently restored also uses the warp gate in order to search for her “father”. Thus, the crafting journey of the new Magi Craft Meister begins! Vol 5 chapter 15 to Vol 10 chapter 14 translated by subpar translations
- 「I love detailed things! Embroidery or drawing magic circles is the best, isn’t it! Fighting? Even if I fight, I won’t be able to hit a moving target, you know~」 Diving wholly into the digital world of sword and magic! Defeating monsters, cutting down trees, opening up your world! A girl with a trademark bucket helm has arrived at such world’s first VRMMO. Swordsmanship? I told you that I can’t hit! Rather, I will cut myself. Magic? Magic patterns are wonderful, aren’t they? Her playstyle is, unfortunately gruesome…… prejudiced occupation and famous production character. In this world where the economy has been stabilized due to NPC craftsmen’s fury, will the somewhat carefree Bucket-san be able to depend on and display her craftsman soul……?
- Xu ZiYan has a little brother, and that little brother is gay. As an older brother, he has always felt a bit regretful. One day he transmigrated into the inside of a novel and found himself with another chance to raise a younger brother. Immediately rolling his sleeves up to prepare for battle, he planned to raise this little brother into an exceptionally good man! And a perfectly straight one! Taking a lesson from his past experiences, he continuously perfected his training plans. Clearly, he strangled any opportunities to turn his little brother bent in the cradle, yet why was it that the little brother he had used all his heart and blood to raise — was still a gay guy!!! And he was a gay guy who made him his target!!! Your father ain’t playing around anymore! A body you can save, however a warped soul……how do you want him to save it?! What a godly problem!!!
- “When I tell you to do A, you can’t just ignore it and do B,” the Prince said. “Sure,” she replied. She’ll just do C, then! No biggie. “If I tell you to go east, you can’t ignore me and go west,” the Prince added. “Yes,” she nodded. If she can’t go west, north or south works fine too. “You are NOT allowed to have an affair with any other men!” the Prince emphasized. “Obviously,” she said. Why would she have an affair with others when they could just have it with her? Qu Tan’er has transmigrated into the body of a noble young lady and forced to marry the ice-cold 8th prince. Her only care in this world is finding a way to get back to her original body and dealing with all the politics and intrigue surrounding the marriage is just a distraction. Lord, don’t let our marriage be a bother. Just give me a divorce!
- An F-Class Hunter. And on top of that, a F-class older brother who can’t even begin to catch up to the heels of his amazing S-class little brother. After living a life that fell to pieces and even destroying my little brother’s life, I picked up the following resolution: “Perfect Caregiver” That’s right, this time, instead of becoming mean, I will quietly support those who are more capable. Is what I thought… but the S-classes are kind of… weird.
Season 1 has been completely translated. Translation of Season 2 is underway. Cheers!Humanity’s first 8th Class Mage. Betrayed, he traveled back 30 years into the past. The story follows Ian Page, archmage and the first man to break through the 6th class, then through the 7th and become the most powerful mage, an 8th class mage. After a lifetime of war and killing, the continent was finally unified thanks to his efforts. Now, old, his wish is to live the rest of his life in peace and try to find salvation for all the blood he spilled. However, his old friend, maddened by paranoia, couldn’t tolerate someone so powerful, so he betrayed Ian and killed him. In his last breath, he casted a time magic that allowed him to travel back to when he was a young boy. With all the knowledge he previously had, he decided to do things better so he could end with less regrets.
- Imagination is always pleasant, but reality is cruel. I just wanted a simple life but why am I always getting into trouble?
- Eliza Kaldia, who reincarnated as a noble girl villainess in a fantasy otome game, was stuck in a world that seemed far from her image of how noble girls should be living, as the fated events of the game were still far off while she remained a child. In the first place, it was suspected if she could even live to make it to the school setting of the game. Due to changes in the situation of the neighboring country which never appeared in the original game, the world became nothing like the flowery school life from the game. It was a world where even young girls had to take up weapons. How did it turn out this way… I don’t have any cheat-like abilities. I can’t use magic. Though, my sense of ethics might have become a little twisted due to being reincarnated.
- When I woke up after a pretty crappy death, what greeted me was one of those famous fantasy worlds! I didn’t expect anything like becoming the strongest with a common job, or rising to the top with the weakest class… All I wanted was to live a slow farming life, but the world just wouldn’t leave me alone! And so I equally backstabbed good people and bad people alike, becoming a villain with a true sense of equality and just when I was about to retire and enjoy a proper life on a farm… “Master!” My former disciple at the evil organisation, currently the hero of justice came looking for me. Can’t you all just leave me alone?
- I am the strong-willed Earl’s daughter, Yulias, who loves making money and loathes the thought of losing any due to my spirit of enterprise. I knew my fiancé was a person with a bad head but I never thought that it was to that extent. If you plan to annul our engagement, I will gladly receive the consolation money for it.
- Sang Hyuk, a man nearing his 40’s, was contacted by SKY Telecom to help its team, SKY, become the best in a period of 3 years. If SKY’s team members fail, they will be disbanded. After succeeding the contract in time, he was betrayed by the company that gave him everything. Somehow, he wakes up years in the past as an 18 year old man – a year before the release of Eternal Light (EL). Armed with knowledge of events that are yet to come, he embarks on a journey that no one has dared to tread before. His desire for revenge drives him to take this path. He is the one-man army.
- Honjou Kaede was invited by her friend, Shiromine Risa to play a VRMMO. I don’t hate games, but painful things are a little……no, I hate it very, very much. Eh!…the pain would be reduced if I placed stats on defense power? Then, the only place where I can place it, is there right? Right? Solidly fortify everything into defense, now here I come!